To create an Assessment Community account
Assessors and county directors may request a secure account on behalf of themselves.
Staff in assessment and county property tax offices must have the assessor or county director sign the request form.
Use Form RP-5100 Request for Secure Access
Complete, sign and return the form to the ORPTS Solutions Center:
- Fax - (518) 435-8633
- ORPTS Solutions Center
New York State Department of Taxation and Finance
Office of Real Property Tax Services
W.A. Harriman State Campus - Building 8A
Albany, NY 12227
The account holder will be notified of their username and password via email.
You will be required to change your password every ninety (90) days.
Passwords are case-sensitive.
The first time you sign in
- Close all browser windows and open a new one.
- Go to http://ws04.nyenet.state.ny.us
- Sign in with your account information, and answer "No" if the browser asks to save the password.
- You will be required to change your password to one of your choosing, and to supply "shared secrets". The latter allows the NY.gov Help Desk and ORPTS Solutions Center to assist if you have trouble.
- On the left side of the NY.gov welcome page is your account profile. You can update your account information by using the Update My Account link.
Call or email the ORPTS Solutions Center