Current bid opportunities and submission guidelines
We list current bid opportunities at the bottom of this page, but please review the following submission guidelines first.
Your bid may be disqualified, if you don't:
- meet all requirements and follow the instructions in the bid documents
- check this page for any bid updates and incorporate changes into your proposal
- use the proper format
- follow Procurement Lobbying Act requirements
- mail your proposal; we do not accept bids by email or other electronic means
- send emails related to a bid opportunity to the designated contact using this email address: BFS.Contracts@tax.ny.gov
We will post links under the related bid number to any:
- bid changes and clarifications
- bidder questions and our responses
- announcements that relate to a bid
How to access current bid documents:
- Click the link under the "Bid number" heading in the table below for the desired Request for Proposal (RFP) and/or Invitation for Bid (IFB).
- You must have Adobe Reader software to view and print the bid documents, which are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. If you don't, download a free copy.
If you have difficulty downloading the bid documents, please call (518) 530-4484.
|Bid Number||Description||Date Posted||Bid Due Date||Designated Contact|
Invitation for Bid (IFB)
Heavy-Duty Paper Cutter
02/24/2017 by 2:00 PM ET