Form NYC-208, Claim for New York City Enhanced Real Property Tax Credit
2017 income tax forms are coming soon!
The following forms for tax year 2017 will be available in January 2018:
- IT-201, Resident Income Tax Return (instructions)
- IT-203, Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Income Tax Return (instructions)
- IT-214, Claim for Real Property Tax Credit
- NYC-208, Claim for New York City Enhanced Real Property Tax Credit
- NYC-210, Claim for New York City School Tax Credit
Do not use a prior-year form to file for tax year 2017.
Can I e-file Form NYC-208?
Yes! You can prepare and e-file your credit claim with or without an income tax return.
Can I Free File Form NYC-208?
If your income was $66,000 or less in 2017—yes!
You don't need to wait until mid-January to get started; review the IRS guide How to get started and gather the documents and information you'll need to prepare your return. We will add software options for tax year 2017 at the start of the filing season in mid-January 2018.
For information about Free File, see Free File Alliance.
If you earned more than $66,000 in 2017, see Other e-file options to learn about your electronic filing options.
Not ready to electronically file?
Paper Form NYC-208, Claim for New York City Enhanced Real Property Tax Credit, is not yet available for the 2017 tax year. Check back in January 2018 to access this form when it becomes available.