Aid for Cyclical Reassessments
Established in 2010, Aid for Cyclical Reassessments replaces the previous Annual Aid and Triennial Aid programs. The program encourages localities to protect their initial investments in quality assessment rolls. To be eligible, assessing units must commit to conducting reappraisals of all property at least once every four years. Up to $5 per parcel is available in the year of a full reappraisal.
- 2016-2017 Aid Year Information
- Summary - two-page overview
- Slideshow - includes summary information, as well as additional examples and details regarding inventory collection, reappraisal and reassessment plans
- Guidelines for Cyclical Reassessment - describes eligibility criteria, data collection, reappraisal and plan requirements.
- Statute - Real Property Tax Law, Section 1573
- Plan for Cyclical Reassessments - RP-1573-ACR-P (please contact regional staff if you require a Word version)
- Application for Cyclical Reassessments - RP-1573-ACR-A
For questions specific to your community, contact your ORPTS Customer Relationship Manager.