Skip to main content
Department of Taxation and Finance

Change my address

Update your address online

Log in or create an Online Services account to change the physical or mailing address for your personal profile or business.

Once logged in, select Individual change of address from the Services menu.
Once logged in, select Business change of address from the Services menu.

log in to update   Don't already have an account? Create one.

Call us

We provide telephone assistance Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Call the Personal Income Tax Information Center.

Call the Miscellaneous Business Tax Center.  

Send by mail

Businesses only: Complete Form DTF-96, Report of Address Change for Business Tax Accounts.

To change any other business tax account information (as well as your address), file Form DTF-95, Business Tax Account Update.

See Expand a Business for information about what to do if you need to report other changes, like a business structure change.