Minimum wage increase
New York State’s minimum wage increased on December 31, 2016. For useful tools and more information, see Minimum wage increase.
You must have an Online Services account to access certain services.
You don't need an account to use these tools.
- Individual account creation checklist
- Fiduciary account creation checklist
- Business account creation checklist
- Tax Professional account creation checklist
- E-mail subscription service
- Penalty and interest calculator
- Income execution payment calculator
- Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Report tax evasion and fraud
- File a tax preparer complaint
- Monday through Saturday - Services may be unavailable from 4 am to 6 am
- Sundays - Services may be unavailable from 9 pm to 10 pm