Skip universal navigation
Skip to main content

Department of Taxation and Finance

Motor carrier renewal

The renewal periods for highway use tax (HUT) and International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) are now open.

Select the credentials you need to renew for more information:

Renew HUT Renew IFTA

Ready to renew online now? Visit One Stop Credentialing and Registration (OSCAR).