Online Services for businesses
We're having technical difficulties with many of our phone lines and are working to resolve them. Please use the self-help options available on our website. We will update you when the issues are resolved. Thank you for your patience.
Sales tax filers: See our Sales Tax Web File page for assistance with filing
You must have an Online Services account to access certain services.
- Web File and pay certain taxes
- View the filing history for your business
- View the payment history for your business
- Sign up for email to receive alerts about bills, filing reminders & more
- Add employees as account users with different permissions
- Pay bills and notices
- Respond to a notice
- Change your business address/phone number
- More information about Online Services
You don't need an account to use these tools.
- Jurisdiction/Rate Lookup by Address
- Sales tax vendor lookup
- Corporate tax issuer's allocation percentage inquiry
- New hire reporting
- OSCAR - One Stop Credentialing and Registration for motor carriers
- Cigarette tax inquiry for agents, wholesale dealers & retail dealers
- New York Business Express
- DOL Online Services
- Penalty and interest calculator
- Income execution payment calculator
- Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Email subscription service
- Report tax evasion and fraud
- File a tax preparer complaint
- Monday through Saturday - Services may be unavailable from 4 a.m. to 6 a.m.
- Sundays - Services may be unavailable from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m.