- We anticipate that requests for reimbursement could exceed the available funds.
- The Rules for Real Property Tax Administration §8188-2.9(e) provide the authority for ORPTS to prorate voucher payments under certain conditions.
- Voucher submission to ORPTS is required within 30 days of the completion of training. Forms are available in the updated voucher packet.
- Basic Certification and Ethics Recertification components will be reimbursed as vouchers are received.
- Continuing education (CE) vouchers will be held until the end of the training period and paid out of the remaining funds for that period.
- The information below is based on the state fiscal year, which begins April 1 and ends on March 31. The training period closeout will occur 30 days after the last training date in the period.
- The new Form AC 3257-S, Claim for Travel Reimbursement by a Non-Employee, replaces the standard and travel voucher forms effective May 1, 2015.
- All expenses submitted for reimbursement, including incidentals, now require receipts in order to be reimbursed effective May 1, 2015.
First training period
April 1 to July 31—50% appropriation
Second training period
August 1 to November 30—38% appropriation
Third training period
December 1 to March 31—12% appropriation