Form ST-130, Business Purchaser's Report of Sales and Use Tax
Web File is FREE -- No additional software needed
You can now file and pay your sales and use tax report online. Benefits include:
automatic calculation of tax due
up-to-date taxing jurisdiction information
ability to pay directly from your bank account
instant filing confirmation
- Log in or create a Business Online Services account.
- Once logged in, select Sales tax-file and pay from the menu on the left.
- Then select Casual sale web file to begin filing.
Do not file Form ST-130, Business Purchaser's Report of Sales and Use Tax if you are required to register for sales tax with New York State, are reporting on nonbusiness purchases, or are reporting on the purchase of a motor vehicle, trailer, all-terrain vehicle, vessel (boat), or snowmobile that must be registered or titled by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles.
You will need the following information:
- the purchase price of the item or service
- the date you purchased (or first brought into New York State) the item or service
- the jurisdiction where you purchased or used the item or service
- your bank account number and routing number
- any documents that support your transaction (receipts, shipping documents)
Not ready to file electronically?
Continue to paper Form ST-130, Business Purchaser's Report of Sales and Use Tax.