The Tax Department is developing guidance for corporation and personal income tax filers whose 2017 tax year returns are affected by the federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, as well as by certain New York State Tax Law provisions in the recent New York State Budget. We encourage affected filers to request the appropriate extension of time to file their 2017 returns. Please sign up for our Subscription Service and select Corporation Tax or Personal Income Tax for email updates about how to reflect these legislative changes on your 2017 return.
Corporate tax reform 2015
Learn more about the comprehensive legislation that affects Articles 9-A and 32 taxpayers.
Web File for free in your Business Online Services account. From the Services menu, select Other taxes and choose Wireless communications surcharge web file.
Sales Tax Web File
We've updated Sales Tax Web File to make it more user and business friendly.
Business tax e-file mandates for partnership, sales and corporation tax filers.
New York Business Express
Learn more about New York Business Express—New York's new comprehensive guide for all your business and professional needs.
- Forms and instructions
- Publications and guidance
- Corporate tax reform 2015
- Due date reminders for corporation tax filers
- Register as a sales tax vendor
- Report fraud, scams, and identity theft
- Business incentives
- Start/expand/end a business
- Doing business with us
- Office of the Taxpayer Rights Advocate
- START-UP NY program
- Avoid common Article 9-A corporation tax filing errors
- Estimated tax requirements for corporations
- Form CT-300, Mandatory First Installment (MFI) of Estimated Tax for Corporations