What exemptions and credits are you eligible for?
Explore this page to learn more or see General business corporation (Article 9-A) tax credits to search for credits alphabetically.
Grow your business in New York State—you may qualify for a credit or exemption.
Looking to film a movie, TV show, or put on a play in New York State? See if you're eligible for an incentive.
Are you in the farming and agriculture industry? You may qualify for a tax break!
Going green? You may be entitled to a tax credit or exemption for your efforts.
New York State makes growing your business easy and affordable with our employment-based tax incentives. Find out if you're eligible!
- Economic Transformation and Facility Redevelopment Program tax credit
- Empire State Jobs Retention Program credit
- Employee Training Incentive Program (E-TIP) tax credit
- Employment incentive credit
- Employment of persons with disabilities tax credit (WETC)
- Excelsior Jobs Program tax credit
- Farm workforce retention credit
- Hire a veteran credit
- Minimum wage reimbursement credit
- New York Youth Jobs Program tax credit
- QETC employment credit
- Security officers training tax credit
- Workers with disabilities credit
If you are a manufacturer, you may be entitled to tax credits for investing in property, paying property taxes, and hiring new employees.
When you choose New York State for your place of business, you may be entitled to credits based on its location, and exemptions when you improve the business property.
Cleaning up and rehabilitating properties is good for your community and your bottom line. Find out if you're eligible for an incentive.
Research and development is vital to the growth of New York State's economy and communities. See how your dedication to progress can pay off for your business.
See if you qualify for one of our other incentives.