ACH debit detail for withholding tax
The following details the information you must have available to complete your payment transaction.
Please enter the following information:
Filing Payroll Date
New York State Tax Withheld Amount
New York City Tax Withheld Amount
Yonkers Tax Withheld Amount
Total Tax Withheld Amount
Amount of Credit Claimed
Total Payment Amount
If you have permanently ceased paying wages, please enter the date on which you ceased paying wages.
* Entered as dollars and cents with no commas or decimals (example: 123456 = 1,234.56).
** Please note: entry of the settlement date is required for web filers only.
To make a PrompTax payment for withholding tax using ACH debit, you must:
- log in to your Business Online Services account;
- select Employment and withholding taxes from the left-hand menu under Services;
- select PrompTax withholding tax/MCTMT from the drop-down;
- select I want to: Make a withholding payment under options; and
- follow the prompts to make your payment.
You can also view our demo to learn how to make an ACH debit payment and save your banking information to your Online Services account.