How to estimate the tax
You should use one of the forms below to compute your estimated tax payments. You can pay electronically, check balances, and reconcile your estimated tax account by creating an Online Services account.
If you are married and filing a joint New York State income tax return, both spouses should establish their own estimated tax account. We will credit the balances of both accounts to your joint income tax return.
- Form IT-2106, Estimated Income Tax Payment Voucher for Fiduciaries, and Form IT-2106-I, Instructions
Nonresident individuals, estates, and trusts
Use these forms to compute the estimated tax due on the sale or transfer of real property or a co-op in New York State
- Form IT-2663, Nonresident Real Property Estimated Income Tax Payment Form and Form IT-2663-I, Instructions
- Form IT-2664, Nonresident Cooperative Unit Estimated Income Tax Payment Form and Form IT-2664-I, Instructions
Partnerships and New York S corporations
- Form IT-2658, Report of Estimated Tax for Nonresident Individual Partners and Shareholders, and Form IT-2658-I, Instructions
- Form CT-2658, Report of Estimated Tax for Corporate Partners, and Form CT-2658-I, Instructions