Skip to main content
Department of Taxation and Finance

Tax professional resources

Need to pay a bill or notice for your client?

If you need to make a payment or request a payment plan for your client:

  1. Obtain authorization from your client; ask them to complete and sign E-ZRep Form TR-2000
  2. Add your client to your Tax Professional Online Services account.
  3. Use one of our convenient online options:

Pay now

Featured services