Form IFTA-100-MN, Quarterly Fuel Use Tax Return
Web File is FREE—no additional software needed
If you’re a New York-based IFTA carrier, use IFTA Web File to e-file and pay your IFTA quarterly return.
- automatic calculation of tax due
- scheduled payments (up to the due date)
- choice of payment method (directly from your bank account or with payment voucher Form IFTA 100-V)
- instant filing confirmation
- Log in or create a Business Online Services account. (View our demo to learn how.)
- Select Other taxes from the left-hand menu.
- Choose the IFTA return option from the drop-down.
Be sure to use your IFTA identification number without the NY prefix when you create your account.
Note: You may use IFTA Web File to report any fuel type. You may report up to a maximum of five fuel types per return. You can Web File for the current year and for any reporting period within the last three years. Amended returns must still be filed by paper.
Note: The application allowing you to print a previously filed IFTA return was decommissioned on January 31, 2017.
If you Web Filed after 9/13/2016, you received a filing confirmation email with a copy of the return attached. You should find this in your Online Services Message Center. (If you deleted the message with the attached filing receipt, you must submit Form DTF-505, Authorization for Release of Photocopies of Tax Returns and/or Tax Information.)
If you e-filed prior to 9/13/2016, submit Form DTF-505, Authorization for Release of Photocopies of Tax Returns and/or Tax Information.
If you paper filed, submit Form DTF-505, Authorization for Release of Photocopies of Tax Returns and/or Tax Information.
Not ready to file electronically?
Continue to paper Form IFTA-100-MN, Quarterly Fuel Use Tax Return.