Skip universal navigation

New York State Universal header

Skip to main content

Nonresident and part-year New York State resident forms and instructions

Nonresident and part-year resident income tax returns

Common credit forms and other forms you may need

See our Income tax credits page for general information on the common credits listed above.
See our Income tax forms page for other personal income tax forms you may need.

General information